Getting certified consists of:
- Selecting your desired level of certification
- Registering for a Practical Demonstration event including submission of your Registration Form
- Providing payment in response to the AIEAP invoice
- Participating in the practical demonstration event and completing the required architecture products
During the event you will:
- Review source documentation for the problem statement provided by AIEAP
- Develop at least the set of business and technical architecture products described below
- Integrate these products into a Word document using the template provided by AIEAP
- Deliver the Word document in electronic format to the Demonstration monitors
Your work will be evaluated by AIEAP and you will be notified of your satisfactory attainment of your desired level of certification – OR – receiving feedback on your submission with an explanation of areas of improvement. This may take some amount of time, based on the number of applicants at your event and the quality of everyone’s work. Patience may be needed.
Based on the premise that an architecture needs to provide information that supports senior leadership decision-making and needs to be understandable by non-architects, your submission will be generally evaluated for:
Given a set of written source documentation, the candidate will develop the following architecture products within the defined time frame:
Please use the following forms for your application:
Certificate Pricing by Level
- A Silver level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to independently produce architectures for a non-complex system or business process at an acceptable level of detail. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills needed to be a positive contributor to team objectives.
- A Gold level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to produce detailed architectures of complex systems or business processes from moderately complex source information. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills and understanding needed to provide technical leadership to a team.
- A Platinum level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to develop detailed, highly complex architectures from complex or convoluted information sources. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills and understanding to provide technical leadership to a team, coach or mentor team mates, and to explain architecture products and concepts to non-architects.