- Roll up their sleeves and produce quality artifacts
- Interact effectively with customers and subject matter experts
- Outline an overall development process
- Provide technical leadership
- Coach and mentor less-experienced architects
Our Enterprise Architecture Certification is based on a candidate’s ability to create a business and technical architecture in a constrained time frame.
“I looked into other certification programs, but this one fit my schedule, was reasonably priced, and verified that I can actually produce a product.
I know too many people who got their certification simply because they sat through a class which did not give them experience to positively contribute to getting work done.
I’m glad that there is finally a certification to weed out those who can talk the talk, but can’t walk the walk!”
~ John Silva
Certification Levels and Fees
- A Silver level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to independently produce architectures for a non-complex system or business process at an acceptable level of detail. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills needed to be a positive contributor to team objectives.
- A Gold level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to produce detailed architectures of complex systems or business processes from moderately complex source information. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills and understanding needed to provide technical leadership to a team.
- A Platinum level Enterprise Architect Practitioner has demonstrated the ability to develop detailed, highly complex architectures from complex or convoluted information sources. He or she has demonstrated the technical skills and understanding to provide technical leadership to a team, coach or mentor team mates, and to explain architecture products and concepts to non-architects.